Monday, June 20, 2011

Military Members or their Spouses FREE BIZ OP!

What does a normal business cost to start up? Thousands of dollars.

How much does it cost for ACTIVE military member or their spouse to sign up as a Beachbody coach and change not just their life, but many?!?!? FREE! Beachbody has now waived the business fee sign up ($25) and the monthly coach fee ($15 that pay for your websites)! This is a no brainer!!

As a military spouse this allows me to work from home, be home when my husband is, not be told what to do or where to be (we all know that moving every 4 years is such a pain!) and I can schedule when I want to work, if you can call it that. I was tired of having to beg my boss to let me get a night off if my husband just came home from deployment. I was tired of having my boss make me stay for an extra shift when I had to finish up a school assignment.

Throw away the old life of someone telling you what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. You be your own BOSS, and not have to worry about someone looking at your resume every time you have moved and think you are insane. My resume has 4 different states on it, Beachbody doesn't even require a resume! Anyone can do this =) It's a heart business and if you are a military member or spouse, and you want to earn a little income or a TON of income, get a 25% discount on the best health and fitness products out there, then please message me or email me!

If you want to know more about what coaching is click here
If you want to sing up as a coach click here

1 comment :

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and instructions for generating THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete