Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What's your BIGGEST obstacle and your BIGGEST goal?!

So every day usually starts the same, wake up, drink water, make breakfast, clean, look at my goals and to do list. I find it sooo important to always glance at those goals. My biggest goal for 2011 is get debt FREE. That means paying off the rest of the credit card and my car. That's a big pill to swallow.

When you have a goal that you want to achieve, you have to WRITE it down, you have to PUT it in front of you where you will see it EVERYDAY! Last night on our team call we had to write down our goals.

What's important about these goals is that you have to know what you need to do to achieve that goal. What obstacles lie ahead? For me the obstacles that I face is not shopping, but saving. It's passing up happy hour or a girls night, it's living under my budget.

Those little decisions can have such a huge impact on how and when you achieve your biggest goal! So buckle down and write what you want to get done!

So how will I get debt free?
1. Go full speed ahead with beachbody and help as many people as I can. Become involved with others and help them to realize their potential!
2. Read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and LEARN about money instead of being afraid of it
3. Be on top of my bills and make small decisions like passing up a night out on the town.

Sometimes getting the thing you want most will make you uncomfortable and you have to face the ugly truths about yourself. Whether it be procrastination, a spending problem, laziness, etc. But facing it and conquering it is LESS painful then not doing anything, because not doing anything is actually decelerating your growth.

So DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED!

For further help go to: 30daypush.com or read Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment