Monday, May 9, 2011

Shakeology Peanut Butter Protein Balls! Holy MAMA this is good!

I wanted to try something sweet and new and since I was craving Shakeology (as always) I decided to finally make the Shakeology PB Protein Balls and wow... they are amazing!!! *Inspired by Chalene Johnson. 
INGREDIENTS:
 8 Tablespoons PB2 (85% less fat than reg. PB)
3 Tablespoons Natural Peanut butter 
½ Cup Chocolate Shakeology 
3 Tablespoons Raw Honey or Agave Nectar
½ Cup Quick Oats

Mix the PB2 with water till it has a paste like consistency in a medium mixing bowl
Add the natural peanut butter, mix well
Add the Shakeology powder and Agave Nectar is what I used
and then the oats. 

Once mixed up evenly, roll into small balls. This batch made me 24. I was amazed at how delicious it was!  




Non-PB2 recipe


8 tbsp of natural peanut butter
2 tbsp of canned pumpkin or 1/2 mashed banana
1/2c of Shakeology 
3 tbsp of honey or agave nectar (add if you need more)
1/2c of quit oats
Dash of cinnamon
1/2 c of crushed walnuts
1/4c of unsweetened coconut or regular coconut


Follow same instructions and roll in coconut when done! 







No comments :

Post a Comment