Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Most Beautiful Thing I've Read in A While...

I am doing a little research lately on the Universal Laws and came across this wonderful explanation of intuition... (the rest of the website is a little much for me and a bit hippy dippy ...er time travel...? but still a gem of a find on intuition)

http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/intuition.html

and just had to make this to share... this captures what I feel in my heart is true. <3




Lovely isn't it?

What are your thoughts on intuition? Comment below or join me on my Like Page <3


4 comments :

  1. You should check out The Lively Show if you haven't already! You'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya it is well and good as well as i am inspiring to get more things from your blog. thus i am expecting more things from you.

    Best Implant Clinic In Chennai | Best Laser Clinic In Chennai | Best Dental Clinic In Vellore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - Just shared this post with a colleague who would benefit from reading this, really enjoyed it. buy supplements online india

    ReplyDelete