Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Daily Meal Plan

I posted this earlier on my Facebook this week (Facebook.com/abbymaried) and wanted to share with my bloggers as well ;-)




To give a quick idea of what I eat on the daily:

16oz of water then, 
***T25 for quick morning cardio*** 

Breakfast: ((OPTIONS))


  • Shakeology and oatmeal with 1tbsp of PB (tastes like a friggin PB oatmeal cookie, #nom
  • 1-2 servings of Fruit (I follow the portion size from the 21DF), a slice of ezekiel bread toast, and 2 eggs scrambled

Snack: Two eggs, spinach, and a slice of Ezekiel toast


Lunch: 


  • Chicken, veggies, brown rice, avocado
  • Healthy tuna avocado sandwich or salad (on a bed of spinach) with fresh fruit 


Snack: Cliff bar  or Luna Bar (before a workout usually) OR greek yogurt with an apple

Workout -- usually lifting (depending on the day of the week) following most of the Body Beast schedule (hello #ladybeast)

***Post workout protein shake and amino acids***

Dinner: Fish, sweet potatoes, veggies < something of that variation

TA DA... nothing crazy or complicated, but my week usually revolves around 5-6 meals a day focusing on using the 21 Day Fix meal plan guidelines (what would I do without that?!) and I try to drink as much water as I can...

Oh and I sneak in a cucumber smoothie from Robeks once a week.#ijustcanthelpmyself


But I do try to avoid doing this UNLESS its my designated cheat meal, then pass those chips over! I'll take another side of guac too. 




* I limit fruit, but do have cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries, apples because they are lower on the GI scale and lower in sugars! I will do fruit for breakfast if I have it and it's in season 

OH, and I do NOT have fruit at night (if I can avoid it, but if I need something sweet, Ill sprinkle it with lemon and Tajin seasoning) and if I do eat bananas (which is rare) it's usually BEFORE a workout and/or 1/2 a banana!





2 comments :

  1. How do you make your chicken? I'm a terrible chef and feel like I can never make chicken correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blog. This is really very helpful. I already bookmarked your page. Can you post more about breast augmentation ? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete