To give a quick idea of what I eat on the daily:
16oz of water then,
***T25 for quick morning cardio***
- Shakeology and oatmeal with 1tbsp of PB (tastes like a friggin PB oatmeal cookie, #nom)
- 1-2 servings of Fruit (I follow the portion size from the 21DF), a slice of ezekiel bread toast, and 2 eggs scrambled
Snack: Two eggs, spinach, and a slice of Ezekiel toast
- Chicken, veggies, brown rice, avocado
- Healthy tuna avocado sandwich or salad (on a bed of spinach) with fresh fruit
Snack: Cliff bar or Luna Bar (before a workout usually) OR greek yogurt with an apple
Workout -- usually lifting (depending on the day of the week) following most of the Body Beast schedule (hello #ladybeast)
***Post workout protein shake and amino acids***
Dinner: Fish, sweet potatoes, veggies < something of that variation
TA DA... nothing crazy or complicated, but my week usually revolves around 5-6 meals a day focusing on using the 21 Day Fix meal plan guidelines (what would I do without that?!) and I try to drink as much water as I can...
Oh and I sneak in a cucumber smoothie from Robeks once a week.#ijustcanthelpmyself
But I do try to avoid doing this UNLESS its my designated cheat meal, then pass those chips over! I'll take another side of guac too.
* I limit fruit, but do have cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries, apples because they are lower on the GI scale and lower in sugars! I will do fruit for breakfast if I have it and it's in season
OH, and I do NOT have fruit at night (if I can avoid it, but if I need something sweet, Ill sprinkle it with lemon and Tajin seasoning) and if I do eat bananas (which is rare) it's usually BEFORE a workout and/or 1/2 a banana!