Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Those LAST pesky 5-10 lbs! Grr...

So, I've hit a plateau & all I gotta say is I'M NOT A FAN! I was stuck before and I'm stuck again! I know I don't have a lot of weight to shed but it would be nice to super lean and a bit cut ;) So I'm following Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet Recharged Cooler 1 plan. Looking over it, it doesn't seem too hard and how bad can it be to eat 6 small meals a day?! I love that she says I need to eat more, I can comply with that! I just went through my entire pantry/fridge to see what snuck it's way back in my house. Looks like the pretzels and pocky sticks are takin a hike to the trashcan!

I have 2 weeks before Summit and the cooler plan is 2 weeks, so here goes nothing! ;) I will be posting before and after photos at the end of this as well as my stats!

I highly recommend this book, I finished it in just a few days and love it. Totally makes sense and so far I have been feeling even better then when I followed the Primal diet AND I'm fuller a lot longer!

No comments :

Post a Comment